Sale Legionella Test Kits Limited Time Offer

No replies to this topic

#1 dhourigan

dhourigan

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 52 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 12:29 AM

This is actually a "Dick Screwed Up" Sale.

Last year ASHRAE was moving swiftly along with their Standard 188P, Prevention of Legionellosis Associated with Building Water Systems.

This was to receive Final Approval by September of 2012. Anticipating this, I stocked up on my inventory of Legionella Test Kits.

Well, Damned if they don't all have an expiration date of 7/2013, while ASHRAE sent their Standard out for a Third Public Comment on Jan 25, 2013.

So, it will cost me a bunch to rehab all of these kits with new test strips.

Here is the deal:
Kits with 5 Test Strips are $50 off and those with 10 are $100 off. That is in the drop down menu.
Next you get a 10% discount and free shipping at check out for the lower 48 states of the USA.
Everyone gets that offer on a daily basis.

For those in this Group or anyone you know, I am offering a better deal.

You get everything listed above PLUS, an additional 30% off, if you use coupon code: linked

You will never again get a price like this on these test kits, unless I screw up again.

This offer is good until Midnight July 30, 2013 or until my supply of expiring test strips is gone.

I have provided a link to our PDF Comparison Table, which is a good place to start. Each kit name is hyperlinked to the store page where you can purchase that kit.

Here is the link to our PDF Comparison Table:

http://www.richardho...rison_Table.pdf

Reply to this topic

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

By dhourigan in My Professional Perceptions, on 10 May 2013 - 12:30 AM

Richard Hourigan, Inc. owns MissedPerceptions.com and TheWaterTreatmentStore.com , is a Veteran Owned Small Business, a member of the Better Business Bureau of Delaware with an A Plus rating , and a member of the Association of Water Technologies (AWT).Dick Hourigan, the owner, is a retired US Army Lieutenant Colonel and an Analytical Chemist with over 40...

Read Full Entry →

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users