AWT ListServ NCD Dolphin Failure

2 replies to this topic

#1 dhourigan

dhourigan

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 52 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 06:03 PM

There was an NCD discussion on the Association of Water Technologies (AWT) ListServ over the last couple of days. Predictably, AWT shut it down.

Apparently there are now two new rules:
  • Comments cannot be one line and
  • They cannot be funny.
I can see where discussion of this nature can be awkward for them since they have now allowed a number of NCD makers to join the Association. Discussion regarding the "dubious value" of their technology can now be regarded as a direct attack on another member. Certainly, that cannot be tolerated. We understand that.

However, we, at MissedPerceptions.com are not compromised. We would be glad to host the discussion or debate if and NCD makers would like to present their anecdotal evidence.

#2 Guest_Tim Keister_*

Guest_Tim Keister_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 September 2012 - 08:28 PM

Time for an AWT leadership change, Seems we have Obama types running the place now, a far cry from the lone wolf leaders who started the organization.
Tim Keister, CWT
PS: I built my company without any govenment help, how about you?

#3 dhourigan

dhourigan

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 52 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 03:12 PM

By allowing companies to join the organization whose technologies are dubious at best, they put the reputation of the Association of Water Technologies (AWT) at risk.

I wonder who was in charge of the Membership Committee when it recommended them for membership in our organization. I think I know who it was. Still, the Board had to vote to approve it. Clearly, it was a mistake. Even they must realize that by now.

Tim, I think the leadership has forgotten what trade group it represents.

PS: I Built It, Tim.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users